2015年2月16日月曜日

Trip to Malaysia DAY1

I have to record about the travel before Ill forget it.
First of all why did I go to Malaysia?? Yeah I could say the purpose was to eat every Malaysian foods as GOURMET. just kidding.

So I flew using AirAsia but I didnt have good impression for Airways of Malaysia cuz they caused some accidents for the past few years. I had to pray during my fright. (Actually when the plane was shaken by turbulence, i thought i would die seriously)

Through my fright, I was searching Philippines since i wanted to see the country and say hello from the sky. but i coulnt. was that cuz of the clouds??
Definitely NOT!
Philippines were located left side towards a traveling direction. omg
 :)



Anyways, eventually Id landed Malaysia. KLIA is initials of Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

We can go to the heart of the city using rapid train. The train was modern and clean!
In contrast to modern-looking train, ticket counter was not automatically. Whyyy?? but I liked this un-balanced system:P
The first place I visited was "Cyberjaya". This pic is the front of the hotel I stayed. How funky the front was!
I researched what kind of foods a supermarket sells in Malaysia. There were tons kind of beers in a supermarket. expensive on average same as Singapore. it sucked cuz they didnt sell Sanmiguel Apple. Tch!
The map of Cyberjaya. Malaysia is developing this aria as IT special zone.
If your job relates IT, you might work here. This huge city still has vacant spaces.
Im not good at names of Malaysian food. This was a kind of chaw mein or something like that. I just reacted the words "Duck's Egg" when the clark explained me about foods. but it was not Bulot.

People, temperature, air and foods,,,so far so good:) スポンサーリンク
スポンサーリンク

2 件のコメント:

  1. San Miguel Apple. Balot. hahahah I bet you just missed the Philippines. Good job on this motoki-han. So proud de gozaruyo:P

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thats right and the reason why im gonna be there next week. hehehe see ya then/there ししょう:)

      削除